Professional, friendly and supportive team
Competitive Remuneration package for the right candidate
Medical clinic located in Melbourne Suburbs are seeking an extremely motivated and friendly practice manager. The medical clinic provides a broad range of medical services to the community ranging from; family medicine and preventative medicine. Our client is known for their friendly culture and are dedicated to maintaining a vibrant and family oriented culture.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager but will oversee the following;
- The performance of staff & medical practitioners
- Management of general day to day operations
- The organisational review and personnel management function for a team of staff carrying out a range of clerical, technical and professional activities.
- Assist and support staff as required
- Development of organisation systems to maximise productivity in the work place.
- Maintenance of assets of the practice
- Continuous review of the operating environment of the practice
- Public relations and marketing.
So, what’s required of you?
- Experience as a Medical Clinic Practice Manager.
- Excellent leadership.
- Exquisite time management skills.
- A friendly and outgoing nature.
- A hard working and motivated work ethic.
- Staff management of both the medical and administration teams.
- Maintenance of professional relationships and liaison with external service providers such as Bank personnel, Accountant and Bookkeeper and medical/goods suppliers.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary representative of your experience.
- A great work-life balance.
- A friendly and vibrant culture.
- The chance to work with a dedicated and hardworking team of friendly professionals.
For further information please feel free to send CV and all inquiries to [email protected]